1) The average return on CRM investment is $8.71 for every $1 spent (source: Nucleus Research).
2) Effective sales organizations are 81% more likely to practice consistent use of a CRM or other system of record (source: Aberdeen Group).
3) The average adoption rate of a CRM by sales professionals is 73% and the average ROI period is 13 months (source: G2’s CRM Software Research, Summer 2019 Grid® Report for CRM).
4) 48% of companies report that improving their CRM sales funnel is one of their top sales priorities this year (source: Adam Enfroy).
5) 22% of marketers still don’t know what a CRM is (source: HubSpot State of Inbound ’16).
6) 40% of salespeople still use informal methods such as spreadsheets and email programs to store customer data. (source: HubSpot State of Inbound ’16)
7) CRM applications can help increase sales by up to 29%, sales productivity by up to 34% and sales forecast accuracy by 42%. (source: Salesforce)
8) 74% of users say their CRM system enabled them to improve access to customer data (source: Software Advice).
9) Data accessibility for salespeople shortens their sales cycles by 8-14% (source: Nucleus Research).
10) 65% of companies adopt a CRM in their first five years (source: Capterra).
11) Sales reps saw their productivity increase by 26.4% by adding social networking and mobile access to CRM applications (source: Nucleus Research).
12) 81% of CRM users access their CRM using multiple types of devices, including laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets (source: Software Advice).
13) 24% more sales reps reach annual sales quota with mobile access to their CRM (source: Aberdeen Group).
14) 47% of CRM users surveyed said their CRM had a significant impact on customer retention, and an equal percentage said their CRM had a significant impact on customer satisfaction. (source: Capterra)
15) CRM users are most satisfied with the contact and account management provided by CRM systems, with an average user satisfaction score of 88% (source: G2’s CRM Software Research).
16) In a single year, the number of CRM products on G2’s Web sites grew from 178 to 394, an increase of 121.3% year over year (source: G2’s CRM Grid).
17) According to G2 users, the average ROI of a CRM software implementation is 13 months. (source: G2’s CRM Grid)Of course, CRM statistics only tell part of the story. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Source: Nutshell CRM